Terms and Conditions
The ALL BUSINESS CLASS website was designed to be both user-friendly and secure. Please read our terms and conditions to learn more about us as well as our responsibilities to our customers when using our services. If you are not willing or able to agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use ALLBUSINESSCLASS.com.
ALL BUSINESS CLASS provides high quality, innovative travel services, concierge business services, and information and assistance to customers worldwide.
- Travel Information
ALL BUSINESS CLASS provides extensive information related to the travel industry for our customers, worldwide. It contains information about holiday and business trip destinations, hotels, car rentals and other travel providers as well as airfares and flight details.
All information published on ALL BUSINESS CLASS is received from third-party sources, including airlines, hotels, excursion operators and other travel industry businesses. We always pay reasonable care and attention to make sure this information is as accurate and up-to-date as possible. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information at all times or ensure that it is the most current information available.
As a traveler, you have a responsibility to know and understand your applicable legal requirements regarding travel, including your passport, visa and health requirements for the country or countries you’re visiting.
At ALL BUSINESS CLASS we will assist you in this regard, both through our website and our travel concierge telephone and e-mail service. However, the overall responsibility for obtaining information and complying with it regarding passport, visa, health or other details remains solely and exclusively with you, the customer and traveler.
We strive to provide ALL BUSINESS CLASS customers with the most current information available concerning flights, tour packages, travel destinations and prices published via our website. However, please understand that all information on our website is subject to change without any prior notice. Furthermore, all flights, hotel and tour packages and other travel services described on the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website are subject to availability from the provider(s).
- Baggage Policies
Each airline has its own policies regarding baggage allowances, fees and restrictions. These policies differ from airline to airline and are subject to change at any time. We endeavor to display current baggage allowances and fee information on this website, but can’t guarantee the accuracy of the information provided to us by each airline. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify their chosen airline’s baggage policies and fees before the time of departure. Furthermore, please note that baggage fees are not included in the cost of your trip.
- Schedule Changes
Changes to flight schedules, including cancellations and delays, can occur for a wide variety of reasons, including inclement weather, mechanical problems, crew issues and civil unrest in the destination country. When such delays occur, we do our best to notify our customers of changes to their itinerary via phone and/or e-mail. However, sometimes airlines do not provide advance notice of the changes or cancellations. For this reason, we always suggest that you telephone your chosen airline or check your flight status online 48-72 hours before your scheduled time of departure.
If your flight has been canceled, please call us immediately at 1-800-769-7857. We will liaise directly with the airline on behalf of our customers to learn what options are available and come to a solution. However, if you don’t discover the cancellation until you’re already preparing for travel at the airport, or are in-between your flights, we suggest that you speak to airline personnel directly in order to find a solution. In some situations, especially during inclement weather, your options may, unfortunately, be limited for a time. In such an event, please do not hesitate to contact ALL BUSINESS CLASS for assistance.
All prices displayed on the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website are subject to change at any time without prior notice to our customers. Airfare rates are only guaranteed once your purchase has been completed and the tickets have been issued to you. Our partner airlines and other travel suppliers may choose to change their prices without prior notice.
If a price increase occurs after you have made a reservation that affects your travel package, we will notify you before taking any further steps. Please note that no increases will affect your travel package once your reservation has been made.
All reservations are non-refundable unless otherwise stated. If you must cancel a reservation for any reason, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to assist you with the cancellation process. However, please be aware that even if your cancellation is allowed and your reservation is refundable, it is subject to a cancellation fee. There may also be additional fees charged by third-party suppliers such as hotels and car rental agencies, which were included with your reservation.
All reservations made through ALL BUSINESS CLASS are non-changeable and non-transferable unless otherwise stated. If you need to make an allowed change to your reservation, please be aware that it may be subject to a service fee. There may also be fees or differences in price charged by any third-party suppliers, which were included in your reservation.
Once you have made your reservation, name changes will not be allowed. If you need to change or correct the spelling of a name after your reservation is made, you will have to cancel your original reservation, if allowed, then make a new reservation at the current rate, using the correct spelling of the name. This will likely incur service fees for doing so. Therefore, it is your responsibility to verify the spelling of names for all passengers before making your reservation.
The rate stated on the date of issuing your ticket(s) is only valid for a ticket that is fully utilized and in sequential order of flight segments on the dates indicated within. Improper use of your ticket may void it and result in cancellation of your entire trip. Please note that unless otherwise stated, our pricing is displayed in US currency.
- Payments and Flight Information
ALL BUSINESS CLASS may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to
maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website.
Some banks and credit card companies may charge a fee for international transactions. They will appear on your credit or bankcard statement as a foreign or international transaction fee. The amount of the charge appearing on your credit or bank card statement may be in your local currency and therefore different than the purchase amount shown on the billing summary page for your ALL BUSINESS CLASS reservation. Foreign transaction fees may also be assessed if the bank that issued your credit card is located outside the United States.
Please note that booking international travel through the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website may also be considered an international transaction by your bank or credit card company since ALL BUSINESS CLASS may be required to pass your payment on to an international travel supplier.
Your bank or credit card company will determine the rate of currency exchange and amount of the foreign transaction fee on the day it processes your transaction. Please contact your bank or credit card company directly if you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your transaction.
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an e-mail Booking Confirmation. Your booking may provide you with a confirmation number before your ticket has been issued. If this is the case, the booking process is not complete and the fare is subject to change until a ticket is issued to you. Once your ticket has been issued, you should receive your electronic ticket and ticket number.
We strongly suggest that you re-confirm your flight reservation with your chosen airline 24 hours prior to departure for domestic flights, and 72 hours prior to departure for international flights.
- Special Requests
Please note that requesting specific seats and meals are requests only. Each airline reserves the right to make revisions to the seat allocation without notification to passengers. All requests should be confirmed directly with your chosen airline; ALL BUSINESS CLASS cannot guarantee that passengers will be assigned the seats or meals they’ve requested.
We are also unable to promise that any other special requests will be confirmed by the airline you have booked with. Please ensure that you contact the airline directly in order to confirm the requests you’ve made.
- Suitability of Travel Products and Services
On our website, we offer a variety of travel products and services for our customers. However, we do not represent or warrant that any of these travel products and services are or will be suitable and proper for you.
You agree to release us from any claims relative to the travel products and services detailed on our website, including but not limited to claims that these travel products and services are not or were not suitable for you.
- Intellectual Property
The ALL BUSINESS CLASS website, including its software, user interface, text, design, graphics, layout and content, is owned or licensed by ALL BUSINESS CLASS or the respective owners. United States and international intellectual property laws protect all such material.
As a visitor to or user of ALL BUSINESS CLASS, you have permission to view, use and electronically copy the pages and content of this website through the usual and ordinary use of your web browser. Any other use of the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website and its contents, such as copying, distributing, selling, modifying, transmitting, re-using, re-posting or publishing, is not permitted and is strictly prohibited without the specific written permission of the owner(s) of the material.
Any unauthorized use of the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website or its contents will breach this agreement and may void your permission to use our website. It may also violate copyright and other laws.
Certain trademarks, service-marks, business names, company names, logos, trade names and presentation techniques, also known as Trade Dress, used on this website are owned by us or by our licensors and third party providers. In particular, we own the trademark “ALL BUSINESS CLASS.” You do not have a right, license or permission to use any of them.
- Your Use
As a visitor to or user of the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website, you must use it in a responsible and co-operative manner.
You must not:
- Make any fraudulent, speculative or false enquiries, bookings, or reservations, or make any reservations in anticipation of demand;
- Use any form of robot, spider, scraper or other automated means, or any comparable manual process, for the purpose of accessing, monitoring or copying any of the content or information on this website without our prior written consent;
- Reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute, or transmit any content of the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website in any form or manner whatsoever;
- Enter false or misleading information on the website;
- Make any booking, reservation or request through the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website without fully intending to use that booking, reservation or request for legitimate travel purposes;
- Use another person’s name, user ID or password to make bookings, reservations or inquiries on this website without that person’s prior permission;
- Use this website while impersonating or acting as another person;
- Post on or transmit through this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or images, or any other material that could give rise to or result in civil or criminal proceedings;
- Access or use this website in any manner that, in the opinion of ALL BUSINESS CLASS could impair, impede or otherwise negatively affect the proper functioning and performance of this website and its systems, or that could negatively impact other visitors to or users of this website;
- Tamper with or hinder the operation of the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website or make unauthorized modifications to it;
- Delete data from the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website without our permission;
- Knowingly transmit any virus, malware or other disabling feature or software to or through this website;
- Breach the rights of any third party (including rights in intellectual property or contract as well as obligations of confidentiality or nondisclosure) or break any related laws in visiting or using this website;
- Frame the ALL BUSINESS CLASSS website as part of another website, or cache it for your commercial gain or advantage;
- Disguise or mask the origin device and/or IP address information of the data being transmitted through the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website;
- Knowingly permit or allow another person to do any of the above acts.
At ALL BUSINESS CLASS we reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to any or all of the features and components of our website if we believe you have violated, or are violating, any of the above prohibitions. In the event of any such restriction or termination, you must immediately cease any prohibited use of this website. Attempting to access or use the website in violation of any restrictions or terminations shall constitute an act of trespass. We will wholeheartedly pursue legal action to the fullest extent possible against anyone whom we believe is in breach of the above prohibitions or is committing trespass on the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website, and we reserve the right to do so.
- Your Declarations and Affirmations
By using the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website you hereby declare and affirm the following:
- You have reached the age of majority and are therefore old enough to legally use this website and enter into legally-binding contractual obligations;
- You agree to be responsible (financially and otherwise) for all uses you make of this website as well as the uses of those whom you allow to use your user ID and password to access this website;
- All information you provide on or through this website will be correct, accurate, not misleading, not deceptive and not be likely or intended to mislead or deceive others.
By using the ALL BUSINESS CLASS website you agree to indemnify and hold harmless both our company and the officers, employees and agents of our company from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses arising from any or all of the following:
- Any violations by you of our Terms & Conditions;
- Any act or omission by you personally or by an officer, employee or agent of your company;
- Any claim, demand, cause of action or legal proceeding by a third party against us or our officers, employees and/or agents that arose by reason of an act or omission by you personally or by an officer, employee or agent of your company.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
ALL BUSINESS CLASS respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, ALL BUSINESS CLASS will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to ALL BUSINESS CLASS’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, ALL BUSINESS CLASS will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by ALL BUSINESS CLASS or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not ALL BUSINESS CLASS, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
ALL BUSINESS CLASS may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event ALL BUSINESS CLASS removes the allegedly infringing materials, ALL BUSINESS CLASS will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that ALL BUSINESS CLASS removed or disabled access to the materials. ALL BUSINESS CLASS may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). ALL BUSINESS CLASS designated Copyright Agent is:
All Business Class